(Subject to Corporate Functions, Bookings & Club Events)
- Sunday – All day
- Monday and Friday – All day
- Tuesday & Thursday (Ladies’ competitions AM) – after 12 noon
- Wednesday & Saturday (Men’s competitions) – limited times
Call the Pro Shop on (02) 4928 1984.
PLEASE NOTE: Only players holding an official handicap / Membership of a golf club are eligible to play (Corporate groups excepted).
- Enquire at the Club about our Group Rates. Group Rates can be tailored to include Golf Shirts, Golf Caps, Balls. Our friendly staff can cater for all requests.
The Club’s dress regulations apply to all persons (golfers and non golfers) within the Club boundary and extend to the course, Club house, car park and practice facilities.
- Shirts must have collars and be tucked in at all times
- Short socks with shorts must be predominately WHITE.
- NO coloured socks or sockettes which do not reach above the ankle will be permitted
- Tailored shorts are the only type permitted.
- Headgear must be of an acceptable standard.
- Shorts and slacks must be of the tailored variety.
- Shirts or blouses must have collars and unless specifically designed
GOLF SHOES WITH STEEL SPIKES CANNOT BE WORN ON THE GOLF COURSE
NOT ALLOWED – Thongs, sandals, sneakers and joggers, tracksuits, swim shorts, board shorts, football shorts, denim shorts or jeans and trousers or shorts which have elastic or drawstring tops are not permitted.
Mobile Phones: must be turned off when on the course or in the clubhouse. They can be used in the carpark or the locker rooms only.
Golf Carts: Rules of operation are fixed to the inside of the cart windscreen. Golf Carts are not to be driven across the double yellow lines painted on the fairways.
Divots: Please repair divots by chopping in the sides with a golf club and levelling with your foot. Please repair pitch marks on greens.
Pace of Play: It will be appreciated if you will endeavour to complete your 18 hole round in a maximum time of 4 hours 30 minutes.
Your co-operation and compliance with the above will be appreciated.
NEWCASTLE GOLF CLUB – BOARD OF DIRECTORS