Available times: (subject to bookings & programmed Club events)
Call the Pro Shop on 02 4928 1984
- Sunday – All day
- Monday and Friday all day
- Tuesday & Thursday (Ladies’ competitions AM) – after 12 noon
- Wednesday & Saturday (Men’s competitions) – limited times
Only players holding an official handicap / Membership of a golf club are eligible to play (Corporate groups excepted).
- Individual visitor now from $65 mid week
- Midweek Package rate for more than 2 golfers. From $130 for 2 players including a motorised cart and a bucket of range balls.
- Enquire at the Club about our Group Rates for 4 players or more. Group Rates can be tailored to include Golf Shirts, Golf Caps, Balls. Our friendly staff can cater for all requests.
- NDGA Visitors – $55.00 weekends and Monday Special Rate of $40
The Club’s dress regulations apply to all persons (golfers and non golfers) within the Club boundary and extend to the course, Club house, car park and practice facilities.
- Shirts must have collars and be tucked in at all times
- Short socks with shorts must be predominately WHITE.
- NO coloured socks or sockettes which do not reach above the ankle will be permitted
- Tailored shorts are the only type permitted.
- Headgear must be of an acceptable standard.
- Shorts and slacks must be of the tailored variety.
- Shirts or blouses must have collars and unless specifically designed
GOLF SHOES WITH STEEL SPIKES CANNOT BE WORN ON THE GOLF COURSE
NOT ALLOWED – Thongs, sandals, sneakers and joggers, tracksuits, swim shorts, board shorts, football shorts, denim shorts or jeans and trousers or shorts which have elastic or drawstring tops are not permitted.
Mobile Phones: must be turned off when on the course or in the clubhouse. They can be used in the carpark or the locker rooms only.
Golf Carts: Rules of operation are fixed to the inside of the cart windscreen. Golf Carts are not to be driven across the double yellow lines painted on the fairways.
Divots: Please repair divots by chopping in the sides with a golf club and levelling with your foot. Please repair pitch marks on greens.
Pace of Play: It will be appreciated if you will endeavour to complete your 18 hole round in a maximum time of 4 hours 30 minutes.
Your co-operation and compliance with the above will be appreciated.
NEWCASTLE GOLF CLUB – BOARD OF DIRECTORS